Virgin Mobile

switched credit card now type of account changed

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

switched credit card now type of account changed

I changed my credit card and now it seems like they have changed my plan.  I have had a Virgin Mobile phone for around 15 years.. I changed  to my Visa card and now the automatic billing has gone away and I cannot seem to reinstate it.  My account page seems to be  a pay as you go that now says it needs to be topped up when the balance goes below $5.00 (I have nearly a $400 credit on account). The plan used to automatically charge me $20 plus tax every 90 days. But I got a late payment notice. I went to the account online and my plan does not seem to be there. This all began after I changed from my Discover Card to my Visa. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: switched credit card now type of account changed

@Psallo

If your account’s cash balance is $400 or more, we will automatically deduct the $20 Pay As You Go plan payment to keep your Virgin Mobile service active for 90 days. We will do this every 90 days until your balance is less than $400. Account balance limit is $400.

You may send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to investigate this situation about your account.

- E.J.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: switched credit card now type of account changed

@Psallo

If your account’s cash balance is $400 or more, we will automatically deduct the $20 Pay As You Go plan payment to keep your Virgin Mobile service active for 90 days. We will do this every 90 days until your balance is less than $400. Account balance limit is $400.

You may send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to investigate this situation about your account.

- E.J.