Virgin Mobile

where do I send a return?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

where do I send a return?

I bought a cell phone from virgin mobile 3 days ago, when I went to set it up, I was told that I had to change my plan in order to use thid phone. I do not want to  change my plan, and I would like to return the phone. All  virgin mobile can tell me is that I have 7 days to return it, my question is return it to where? I need an address, and they can't or won't give me one, does anyone know where to send returns? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

18 REPLIES 18
Agent

Re: where do I send a return?

Thanks for contacting us, opiesmom. We'll be more than happy to assist you.

If you purchase the phone at the store, you have to return it there.

If you purchase the phone from us, online or over the phone, we have to create a return form (RMA) and you'd have to return it to

2675 Reeves Rd., Suite 190
 Plainfield, IN 46168

Also, I'd like to have a look at your account to see if you can keep your plan. For that, please send us a PRIVATE MESSAGE with :

phone number and PIN

new cellphone's serial number (MEID/DEC or IMEI) .

Whiz Kid

I called and got an RND number. What is this RMA? Is their a number I can call?
Agent

Hey there, Cristobal15!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let’s take a closer look and get you taken care of. Which plan do you have?

~AmyM25

Enthusiast

I ordered a refurbished Motorola E play 5 for $79,00,,,,and after several attempts to address the phones issues ( no text, no online and no factory reset) I was told to return the item.   I was unable to print a RMA, get online or get return info when I returned the phone.  I called and was given the address in Plainfield IN and returned it.  Sent it off to the address at 2675 Reeves Road.....Now I am being told by  Quality One in Orlando Florida that it's not their fault and won't recognize the fault of a agent in the Philippines that misinformed me.  Then I read this thread.   After a million phone calls ping pong ing between Quality One and Assurance Wireless....I am still without a refund or a phone.  At this point I should even get the new model but I would really just like my order with a working product.  The website and it's address isn't so very clear to the average customer.....Thought I ordered from shop Assurance Wireless.....Any help or information would be great at this point.... I sent the item back on 3/28/2019  ...thanks

Regards,

Heather

[Edited for Privacy]

Agent

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this, Heather. Are you an Assurance Wireless customer? 

Enthusiast

Yes I am an Assurance Wireless customer........Been one for a long time now.  Last year I had so many problems with the base model ANS model phone and must have sent back and forth so many times I decided to spend some extra money.  I purchased the Motorola E play 5 after emailing with Mia Jones...A customer representative for shop at Assurance Wireless.....Spent $79.    And just super frustrated about this mess and have a ton of very important phone calls I have had to reroute thru friends phones or family phone.  Any help you might be able to do would be awesome.....thanks again!

Heather 

Agent

Thanks for your reply, Heather. You must contact Quality One at 407-856-2666 for instructions on how to process a return or warranty exchange.

If you have any other question or concern, just let us know. We're here to help!

Enthusiast

Obviously you ...God bless ya......But u haven't heard my story and how useless Quality One really is.  I have been playing ping pong between the 2 companys.   What a joke but yet this is such a mess I am often very frustrated and disappointed.    Now I have been without a cellphone for a month and have been missing important calls .   I have had to reroute them as best I could.....I just know that this wasn't my fault and I shouldn't have to pay for OPM.... Especially if  things aren't too bad.

Love U always,

Heather

Enthusiast

Re: where do I send a return?..Well NOT to anywhere in Plainfield IN

I knew this thread was a joke.  No one at Virgin Mobile, Assurance Wireless or Quality One will take blame for giving me the wrong return address for a defective phone.  I returned it at the end of March and both companies....In threads, emails, phone calls.....Keep blaming each other and in the end.....I'm out $79 and a phone.  I guess this company is doing so bad that they can't refund money or replace defective items. DO NOT buy anything on Assurance Wireless page because they will not back up any problems.  

Unlike last time....No love u always

Regards your angry Customer 

Heather