Virgin Mobile

where do I send a return?

Enthusiast

Re: where do I send a return?

Hey opiesmom......Did u ever get anywhere with virgin mobile?  I saw a previous post u had with an  address I was given in Plainfield IN....Sent defective phone.....Now its lost and no one will help me get phone back...money back....Or heck....Any info to help me.  Any information u have that might be assistive..thx

I am beginning TO HATE Virgin Mobile and Assurance Wireless 

Enthusiast

THIS address is NOT a proper return address because they just take your product back but then turn around and pretend you never made a purchase from them.  This way they can just STEAL your money, they don't have to take any responsibility for a mistake on their part........oh blame it on the sister company........keep giving me the same information but in different words or from a different agent.    I just know that Assurance Wireless has a very deceiving website and if u have Internet issues like I had at time of my return....I had needed to do things the old fashioned way.....VIA mail .....POSTAL service.   Sent my Motorala e play 5 to Virgin Mobile returns, 2675 reeves road suite 190, Plainfield IN 46168.   Even though I read it in previous thread right here on virgin mobile community's forum....same return address.....I still can't get anyone to help me get my replacement phone or a refund.  I have reported my phone stolen right from the company I bought it from.  

Regards and still angry and dissatisfied 

Heather Nordeng

p.s. Gee is there a phone number for this warehouse in Plainfield IN? Email? I have the tracking number????

Enthusiast

I am trying to either return or outright refuse my phone for this problem. did you ever receive a refund ?
Agent

Hi, ravensfan118. Please go to https://www.virginmobileusa.com/returns  to start the return process. We have a 7 days return policy.

Enthusiast

my phone isn’t arrivig until thursday night. that gives me about half a day to test the quality and determine if it is worth the price. If I realize by saturday it is defective then by the time it arrives as a return it’ll likely be past the 7 days. will I still receive a refund or will I experience the same problem as the person who this thread belongs to?—no phone and money gone.
Enthusiast

I recently purchased a pre-loved iphone 7 but based on community reviews I judged that I did not want to deal with a defective phone. 7 days to return (not business days) is ridiculous and does not provide a customer with enough time to evaluate a phone’s quality and judge if it’s fit for use. If I refuse a package and it is returned to the sender, and arrives a day later than the 7 measley days VM provides, will I still receive my full refund? I would like to see if the phone is actually worth it, but it does not seem like I have enough time to do so without risking losing all my money and being stuck with a phone that doesn’t work. So if the phone arrives a day late, will VM be keeping the phone and my money ?
Agent

Please go to https://www.virginmobileusa.com/legal#returns to review our return policy. A refund is given within 7-14 business days from the date we received and validate the device. Credit card purchases are refunded to the same card of purchase, as applicable.

Enthusiast

so if I decided to return my phone for some reason, and provided a tracking number by next monday (which would be 7 days from my purchase date) but the phone is returned to your warehouse by wednesday-thursday, would i still be provided a full refund despite it being more than 7 days from the purchase date? I do not have the inner circle plan, so i don’t have 14 days.

Hey there, ravensfan118! That's correct, as long as the device is sent back before the 7 days of the original purchase.