Hi. I've been a loyal virgin mobile user for 4 years, and never had an issue until now.
1. I purchased an iPhone SE from the virgin mobile website, but I accidentally ordered the wrong color. I called customer service within 15 after placing the order, and asked if I could cancel the order. The rep said that he put a petition to cancel the order.
2. The following day the status of my order changed to "closed." Once again I called the customer service team, and expressed that I had called the day before to cancel the order. I know that once the status of an order turns to "closed" there is no going back. The agent said that he would put in a second petition to cancel the order despite the order status.
3. The following day I received a tracking number from that order. Although upset, I waited for the phone to arrive; thinking that I could simply return it back.
4. Upon the phone's arrival I called the customer service team once more to ask them the steps on returning a phone. The agent gave me a "return number" and told me to wait 3-5 business days to receive a return shipping label because the phone didn't come with an order summary when it was first shipped. I have no reason to lie. I ordered a second phone with the correct color that I wanted, and that one did not come with an order summary as well - seems unprofessional of Virgin Mobile to ship orders without an order summary, but they might have their reasons(or problems).
5. I waited the 3-5 business days that I was told for a return shipping label. It never arrived. I called the customer service team for the 4th time in regards of the shipping label. The lady who answered, Megan, told me that Virgin Mobile does not issue return shipping labels. That my 7 day return policy attempt was expired (from waiting 3-5 business days for a promised shipping label to begin with), and to keep the phone instead. That's almost $400 for a phone that I am not interested in.
Not only did the Virgin Mobile Customer Service team waste my time, I was lied to. I feel unappreciated, and mislead. Why should I pay for the miscommunication and ignorance amongst the Virgin Mobile staff?
I ordered a Virgin Mobile phone decided not to go with them after reading the reviews about customer service.
I received the new phone. Called the number to ask how to return it. I was givin a shipping address to return it to. I returned the phone USPS Priority mail with signature. I never received a refund.
I called and was given a reference number, and was told I did not return the phone correctly. I was not told to write an RA number on the box, I was only given an address.
So Virgin mobile has the new phone, and my money. This is the worst customer experience I have ever had with any company. I would not recommend Virgin Mobile to anyone.
I am in the process ofmtrying tomreturn a phone. Iwas told by the rep that I did not need, and they do not issue, return authorization numbers. I was only give an address and told to include my phone #.....
Hello Ram56. We would like to verify this with you. Please send us a private message and we will address this further. Victor21
what they say is true- i need to return this piece of junk phone i was sent and they refused to send a shipping label- why do some get one and some dont?
Ditto. My experience is similar. I made the call the to "insurance" provider, who promised a return label via mail in 5 minutes. After 24 hours I called Virgin Mobile customer service who did a conference call with the insuring company, who promised to MAIL the return label. It's been 10 days. I am stuck with a pre-loved phone that keeps shutting itself off and had to return to using my WORKING phone with the crushed screen. Virgin Mobile, you need to make this right!! I am STILL within my 90 days and I do not wish to be a scorned customer. I purchased my phone on July 9, 2018.
Sorry to hear that, FancyFree4now. Unfortunately, we don't handle warranty claims. Please call -844-834-5579 for further assistance.
I ordered my replacement phone from the Virgin Mobile website and no matter what you want to call it, my phone is still covered by a minimum of a 90-day policy. Virgin Mobil has received $350 of mty hard-earned dollars and I was mailed a defective device, which is still under the 90-day Limited Replcaement Warranty. THIS IS YOUR POLICY not an insurance plan.