Virgin Mobile

Don’t do business with Virgin Mobile! *SCAM*

Master

Don’t do business with Virgin Mobile! *SCAM*

My family has been with virgin mobile for almost a year now and nothing but empty promises. They do not honor thier iphone warranties and specialize in “bait & switch” tactics, here’s what happened to us.

On the month of Nov we were told by customer service that our plan would be lowered from $50 to $30 with the SAME benefits recieved in out current plan - nothing changing but the price ($10 off $40 w/ automatuc payment)..

Well here we are in December with a $50 charge, a screwed up and overdrawn checking account, and virgin mobile seems to not want to answer our calls as we get hung up on EVERY SINGLE TIME (after waiting 30 minutes.. I thought the wait time was supposed to be only 30 seconds).. SHADY SHADY SHADY company.. Don’t take our word for it though, you can find out on your own.. SHAME ON YOU VIRGIN MOBILE!

I’ll be posting this every single day and as many form for us as I can to get the word out on these guys, good luck to the rest of you..
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Don’t do business with Virgin Mobile! *SCAM*

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may review the account.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Master

Re: Don’t do business with Virgin Mobile! *SCAM*

Just pm’d you, please call my c ll. Thank you.