Virgin Mobile

Horrible Customer Service!! Do not buy phones from them!!

Whiz Kid

Horrible Customer Service!! Do not buy phones from them!!

I recently ordered a pre loved iphone 6s off of the virgin mobile website and when it arrived it would not turn on. I called customer service and tried to trouble shoot it, which did not work. They said they would send me a box so I could send the phone back and they would send me another one. No box ever arrived. I called customer service again, they said they would not be able to help me get a replacement phone and told me to call Apple. They are the ones that sent me a phone that did not work!!! Why is it so hard for me to send the phone back so they can send me one that turns on??!!! I AM SO FRUSTRATED! I called the Brightstar insurance company and even the person there told me that Virgin Mobile should have handled this, it was their fault! I will never order another phone from them. I have been a customer for a long time but after this I don't think I will be a customer much longer. LEARN HOW TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Horrible Customer Service!! Do not buy phones from them!!

@brialane

Hi. So sorry to hear this. Could you please to further investigate this matter? - E.J.