Virgin Mobile

INNER CIRCLE UNLOCK POLICY DOESN'T WORK

Heavy Hitter

INNER CIRCLE UNLOCK POLICY DOESN'T WORK

Im so frustrated with Virgin Mobile! I bought my iphone 6 in July on the inner circle plan, and now requested a domestic unlock aftr the 14 days back in July 2017. Virgin mobile never processed the domestic unlock and said saying that they did. I just found out 3 days ago when I tried to insert my other sim that the iphone never was unlocked. Now when I messaged a rep on here the rep is saying it needs to be active for 12 months??? Like I bought the phone after asking a thread here : https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/iPhone/Inncer-Circle-Unlock-Policy-and-Taxes/m-p/6645#M1116 and in that thread and many others IT CLEARLY SAYS 14 DAYS UNLOCK POLICY FOR DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: INNER CIRCLE UNLOCK POLICY DOESN'T WORK

Hey there @ateazy12 Please, accept our must sincere apologies. That’s correct, if you purchase the device before September you should qualify for the device unlocked after 14 days. We recommended you to contact the department in charge of this request at 1.844.604.3422.

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

@Joy1713 Hello Jay I have contacted them 3 times now, they keep saying that they will perform the unlock and then I wait the time frame they give me. After that the phone is stil locked keep in mind this is 3 different times now that I have requested this unlock. They arent helping me at all and I doubt even submit an unlock whats going on?

Enthusiast

Hi JoyP,

As per your post `if you purchase the device before September you should qualify for the device unlocked after 14 days`. 

This has been mentioned many times by you and your fellow representatives but it looks like you are not holding up to your end of the bargain. I am not able to get my iPhone SE unlocked domestically which I purchased on the inner circle plan on Jun 29, 2017. At the time of purchase it clearly said that the device could be unlocked after 14 days but now your entire team seems to have gotten amnesia! It's even mentioned many times on this forum but now your customer service is insistent that it doesn't apply to iPhone SE and iPhone 6. Is this something that was just made up since no where in the original application and your and your teams' follow up posts suggest that? Please specify your policy clearly on this forum regarding iPhone SE purchased in Jun 2017 once and for all so that is documented. Thanks!

Agent

Hi there ateazy. Please allow us to explain this further. Where did you purchased your phone,  Virgin Mobile website or Apple store?  Victor21