Virgin Mobile

Re: Should I switch my plan?

Whiz Kid

Re: Should I switch my plan?

ABSOLUTEY NOT! Customer service sucks! Been a customer for 10 years two accounts with them. Last week both phones had no service for 5 days. Called several times for trouble shooting. They were unable to correct the issues after 5 days of no service I made the decision to switch to Verizon. They told me I could use my current phones with Verizon if they were compatible. One was the other was not. I understood this. I made the switch only to find that virgin mobile had a lock on the other phone for and addition 6 mos that was compatible and will not unlock the phone. Had they communicated this I would have understood. But not one person I spoke with mentioned this at all. I am now left with a iPhone 6 Plus that I am unable to use! And no service with virgin mobile or Verizon. Spent literally close to 8 hrs on the phone with customer service in two days and got no where!!! They also were to refund my monthly draft payments for both my accounts since they drafted the day before switching service to Verizon. Then I am told the refund was denied and I could not speak to anyone regarding this because the out source the payment drafts! Now they are stating that they are sharing my account info with another source without my agreement!!!!