Virgin Mobile

Re: how do I cancel my account

Whiz Kid

Wish I could cancel my account Virgin Mobile stinks. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!!

7 REPLIES 7

just dont pay for 60 days and it will cancel by itself

Agent

Hello!

We don’t like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. Can you please send us a private message with a brief explanation on what's going on with your service?

Whiz Kid

If you don't like to see your customers unhappy, provide customer service!!! Sometimes we need to talk to someone!! Which is impossible with Virgin!

Whiz Kid

I agree with you NO CUSTOMER SERVICE provided by Virgin mobile. I have sent and email and have searched everywhere on how to cancel my account. I would also like a refund since I am on auto pay and they just recently charged my card. I tried calling and no option to talk to someone. I looked at my account online and reviewed every tab and every link and no info on how to cancel your account. 

That's just plain bogus. You need to provide information and someone to talk to. 

Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, NotTelling. Can you private message us your phone number so we can look into it?

Whiz Kid

I agree! I have been unable to activate my new phone and have called literally 30+ times AND IM'd on facebook and unable to get the job done or even talk to a human being. Completely frustrating. NOt going to follow through with the transfer at this point, going to eat the cost of the stupid new phone and stay with my current carrier. Awful.

Agent

Hello @alloyd29. Please, accept our most sincere apologies. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message for better assistance.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.