Virgin Mobile

Repeated text messages.

Heavy Hitter

Repeated text messages.

This is the most useless tech support I have ever dealt with. Numerous phone calls with the same result of nothing fixed. A text message from virgin mobile that came in 84 times, that is 84 times and the people at the tech support can not seem to fix it, not do they care in the slightest that they can't.

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Repeated text messages.

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, DennisO. Can you send us a private message with your phone number so we can investigate?

Heavy Hitter

In the four days since I sent this message, and finally received a reply, I insisted that the retailer I purchased the phone from give me a new phone. Virgin tech support didn't have a sim card for my phone, nor did sprint even though this phone comes in your box. If the problem doesn't resolve from this, and knowing that the 10+ morons I spoke to in India couldn't accomplish shut, I will cancel this "service"and make **bleep** sure I visit all forums I come across how pathetic the customer service at virgin is.
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, DennisO! Please shoot us a private message with the details.

Heavy Hitter

End of December and you STILL haven't fixed this issue. You REALLY suck.
Agent

Hello, @DennisO. Due to a recent registration update, Please turn the  airplane mode on and then off to update the registration (profile). After doing this, the duplicates will no longer occur.

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

I tried that earlier today. Didn't do **bleep**. Why don't you respond when you actually have a clue on what the hell you are doing.
Agent

Hey there @DennisO Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there

on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

Today was the best. The supervisor I spoke to somewhere in India admitted they didn't have a clue on what to do and confirmed my suspicion that virgin mobile tech support is utterly useless. Worst service of any kind any where.