Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile's customer service, unacceptable!!

Whiz Kid

Virgin Mobile's customer service, unacceptable!!

Recently bought an I-phone from Virgin Mobile and tried to activate it on my own through the website, what an exercise in futility! The website malfunctions, even when you put your serial number/IMEX number in correctly and then confirm. Keeps replying with question marks. I then tried to email customer service through the website, TOOK OVER 36 HOURS TO GET A RESPONSE!! Also tried to contact live customer service representative through their toll-free number, there is NO PROMPT FOR SUCH!! In the meantime, I wanted to get my phone activated since I already had switched from a pay-lo to unlimited plan, thinking that might be the problem. So I ended up going to a Virgin Mobile dealer to get them to activate the phone, charging me $25 in the process, since I didn't buy the phone from them. Can't fault the dealer, they need to make a buck here. When I finally did get a response from the Virgin Mobile customer service team, they said I had already contacted service and there didn't appear to be a problem. Well yeah, duh!! I did so through a third party, which with a proper functioning website and access to live phone help during customer service hours, this would have not been necessary. I asked for a $25 credit on my service for something that should have been free and I was denied my request. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! I would not recommend Virgin Mobile to anyone and will probably switch carriers due to ridiculously unacceptable customer service. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Virgin Mobile's customer service, unacceptable!!

next time use there customer service on facebook 

Master

Even there it's awful. It's all bots who end up telling you to call while taking hours to reply to concerns.
Whiz Kid

At this point it seems non-existent! I have had my new phone for 8 months and still can't get it activated and can't return it! I'm so bummed and upon several attempts to contact them, I still got no help. I found somewhat of why answer all in the reading I did. But it took a lot! And I work 3 jobs so time is right! ZUGH!
Agent

Hi there Faithkins. We do apologize for this inconvenience and we definitely want to look into this. Please send us a private message with the details of the phone and we will look in to it immediately. Victor21