Virgin Mobile

Virgin shut off my iphone 4s, incompetent customer service.

Whiz Kid

Virgin shut off my iphone 4s, incompetent customer service.

Virgin shut off my iphone 4s and I just can't seem to find any employee online or on the phone that is competent enough to restart my service.  I have tied all the resets etc and they keep telling me to do the same operations over and over again.  They sent me a Sprint, Boost, Virgin micro sim card that will not fit my phone. They are refusing to unlock the phone I purchased so I may go to another carrier and lack the ability to provide service I have already paid for.  Does anyone out there know the corporate mailing address  to Virgin in the United States.

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Virgin shut off my iphone 4s, incompetent customer service.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, racingbug. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Whiz Kid

Whiz Kid

I bought an iPhone 4s from Virgin Mobile in2013. I could not use it when I move internationally. But now I am back to USA... but still I couldn’t use. It’s waste of iPhone...Please help me unlock it.i want to give to my father
Whiz Kid

5 years Actually I tried multiple times to get help from virgin Mobile customer service May times call. I went to sprint, called 1-800 numbers with no success I gave up. Finally I see this posted I and I am hopeful
Agent

Hi, @Sheba I would like to help you with that. Could you please send me a PM with the IMEI of your phone?

Whiz Kid

Thanks in advance, what the PM? and can you leave your email/?So that I send you the phone info.Thank you

Don’t fret, Sheba! We’ve got you. To send me a private message, please click on my username and select the option to send a private message.