Virgin Mobile

Say hello to BMH! Your new Community Manager!

Community Manager

Say hello to BMH! Your new Community Manager!

Hello my community peeps!  I have some new to share with you!

I want to introduce you to @BMH the new Community Manager for Virgin Mobile!  Just to let you know both @SeaWolf and I will still be members of the Virgin Mobile Community but we will be focusing on the BoostMobile Community and the Sprint Community.  So please look to @BMH for all your Community needs, he has a strong background in community management and social media with some brands you likely know and love Smiley Wink @BMH is excited to bring his experience to help you get the most out of your Virgin Mobile experience.

So please welcome BMH to the Virgin Mobile USA!

1 REPLY 1
Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Re: Say hello to Be! Your new Community Manager!

Thanks @A11ey! Super excited to be here in the VMU Community. I’ve done (some of) my homework, and I can see we have a number of folks who are giving us excellent, candid feedback, and truly helping fellow customers. We love it, and we want to continue to find ways to make your Community great.

Since I’m the new guy, I’d like to hear from you. What do you love about this place? What would you like to see in the future? Please post your thoughts on the Suggestions board. I promise to read them all, and do my absolute best to make your Community experience useful, informative and fun.

Looking forward to being a part of something great with you all!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Found a helpful, funny or interesting post? Give it a “Kudo” to say thanks.
Did my reply answer your question? Hit “Accepted Solution” to help other Community members find it.