1) You cannot simply swap sims between phones on Virgin Mobile (even if both phones use the same model). It can be done with the help of an agent. However, the best practice is to get a new sim for the new phone as that minimizes the chances there will be any problems.
2) Your SE will not be unlocked simply because there is no sim in it. You need to request Virgin Mobile to unlock it (assuming your phone is eligible under the current policy).
3) Buying any used phone entails a risk and if there is a problem, even if it is covered by warranty, there can be considerable inconvenience and loss of service for a while. On the other hand, the cost is much lower than a new device. It is a personal decision as to how to weigh the pros and cons of this type of decision.
i can't find my account number and was told by someone on facebook to try here
I submitted a request (through the Virgin Mobile support website) to unlock my iPhone SE. I have received a response stating that my phone is unlocked, but it still appears to be locked. Is there anything I need to do on my end to finalize the unlock, or can an agent here double check my phone's status?
Here are the steps Apple recommends once the carrier has indicated the phone has been unlocked.
You can always contact Apple Support and determine what the current activation policy on the device is. That is an excellent way to determine the exact status
Can I get my phone unlocked after 14 days if I buy an iphone "Inner Circle , promotional offer"?
If I buy an iPhone from VirginMobile with this offer "Buy any iPhone and get your first 6 months of unlimited talk, text and data for $1/mo.".
1. Can I have it unlocked after 14 days (domestic and International)?
2. Is it a contract. Can I cancel the service anytime?
1) See the Accepted Solution which reflects the information provided by Virgin Mobile.
2) The service is prepaid which means that your relationship is month-to-month. You can terminate service at any time but there is no refund for any unused service in the month in which service is terminated.
Need to find a large screen phone $200 or below for my nephew with impaired sight.
The Moto G6 Play 5.7" is the best option available right now. Please visit the website https://www4.virginmobileusa.com/#!/shop/phones/moto-g6-play/features/ for information on device features and spec's.
I'm looking for my account number. I see that other folks have contacted a Virgin Mobile agent via private message to get it - how do I know which Agents are online and available to help? Thanks!
When you send a private message to an agent in particular, any agent available will be able to reply to it. Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We're at your service!
I've got a new Mifi 2200 device and am unable to activate it. I keep getting stuck at Step 1 of the MiFi Setup Wizard where it asks if I have an account # and MSID or if I need to activate the device and get them now. I opt to activate the device and get them now, but then it takes me to a screen asking for my account # and MSID.
So it's basically skipping over the entire activation process somehow...have called the customer service # provided of 877-877-8443 and there are no options to discuss broadband service...please advise. Thank you!
Hi there! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.
You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.