then go to setting click app then On SD CARD at the top it will display all of the apps that are capable of being moved to the SD card or are already installed on the SD card (checkboxes with check) highlight the app and move it to the SD card. That is all you have to do. Unfortunately when the app updates you will need to move it back to the SD card. You will do it from the Apps/On SD Card menu very easy.
all phone come with a 1 yr warranty from the manufactor of the phone in this cause LG so if less then a 1yr old contact lg for a warranty repair but u will have to ship the phone to lg and be without a phone for 1 to 2 weeks or u can pay virgin 25 dollar and they will send u a replace overnight it your choice
#1The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlockedThe device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time #2 calling in best to port in number and just fyi virgin use sprint network
I just purchased and successfully activated an Iphone 7 plus that I purchased at the Apple Store. It is a somewhat laborious process but it was successful. Here are the list of steps I went through.
1. Buy the SIM Free version of the iphone (iphone 7 or 7 plus)
2. Call Virgin Mobile and ask them to send you a SIM card for the phone. They asked me to go back into the Apple store and get a SIM card, i had to explan to them that Apple doesn't have SIM cards for Virgin Mobile. I ended up getting the SIM card in 2 business days.
3. Put the SIM card in and call VM to activate. My phone wasn't registered with them so they had to call Apple and have them release the MEID # to VM. That took an additional 24 hours
4. My 3rd call to VM was fairly short and sweet. I did have to pull the SIM card back out of the phone (the one that VM sent me) and give them the SIM card #.
5. To save time and frustration: Have the MEID #, SIM Card # , and your passcode written on one pc of paper.
Although it was a hassle and a bit time consuming, I am still a VM fan. They don't charge excess fees and their monthlies are still much less than the Big 3.
Your order went through and when you get to the conformation page you are good to go. You can always contact customer service and they be happy to track your order. I'm a new customer to verginmobile and experience the issue too. They are solved very easily. you can also check with your bank to see if payment went out. Hope this helps you.
If you have the order number available, you can track its status at https://www.virginmobileusa.com/#!/shop/orderStatu
We'll be glad to look into that for you, immediately.
Social Care Agent