Virgin Mobile

14 day no risk return policy for inner circle plan

Heavy Hitter

Re: 14 day no risk return policy for inner circle plan

@Joy1713 wrote:

@dhe003dd We apologize! We already investigating about this articles. As soon as we've this information we'll let you know the answer.

~JoyP.

Thanks Joy!

Agent

@dhe003dd You're more than welcome.

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

@Joy1713 wrote:

@dhe003dd You're more than welcome.

~JoyP.

So - I see what happened here..

The MacWorld & PC World articles were quietly changed to no longer mention that Apple Stores would be selling the phones unlocked by default..

But...the articles DO still say that you can unlock your phone at anytime by calling that customer support number..

Agent

@dhe003dd As far we know, and the information is that the can only be unlocked by the next reasons:

- If after the 14 day-mark you decide to cancel your service, the device will be unlocked so you can take it with you.

- If you're traveling outside of the United States using Virgin Atlantic your device will be temporary unlocked for the you will be in a different country.

Now, we already escalated the situation about Macwolrd and PC articles so they can clarify this information to us.

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

@Joy1713 wrote:

@dhe003dd As far we know, and the information is that the can only be unlocked by the next reasons:

- If after the 14 day-mark you decide to cancel your service, the device will be unlocked so you can take it with you.

- If you're traveling outside of the United States using Virgin Atlantic your device will be temporary unlocked for the you will be in a different country.

Now, we already escalated the situation about Macwolrd and PC articles so they can clarify this information to us.

~JoyP.

@Joy1713

Thank you Joy - It's really frustrating that this seems like it was super clearly asked and answered by Justin but now we are having confusion.

I reached out to him by email and on Twitter and he's promised to get back to me and still hasn't.

We are potential customers just waiting to join - It sure would be nice to get an answer about this!

Thanks again.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Just so everyone knows even if it takes them a full week to ship it the clock starts the second you pay them. A return will take a full week plus if you haven't activated it if you can get ahold of anyone. It's awful.

Whiz Kid

Be aware.  I paid full price for an iPhone 7 which I returned and then went ahead and purchased the iPhone 6s Plus.  I have proof that the iPhone 7 was returned on Thursday 8/28/17 at 10:31 am and as of today, 10/13/2017, still have not received a refund.  I call 'customer service' every two weeks and get the run around.  So, although I am enjoying the iPhone 6s Plus, I have essentially paid $1,400 for it!  When they say 14 day return it must be a typo.  What they really mean is 140 days!  Apart from the $1,400 phone, the whole customer service component for the exclusive 'Inner Circle' SUCKS

Agent

Hi there, Ling_suLove1! Really sorry to hear that. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to further assist you.

Whiz Kid

Got off a call with Inner Circle customer services this AM and once again told that the financial group is looking into it and that they would get back to me within 24 hours.  Just like previous calls, no one got back to me.  Reaching a point of exasperation, even considering slamming you guys on social media if that is what it takes to get you to the table.

Agent

We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Please send us a private message so we can review this further.