After 3 weeks of porting in number for inner circle plan on Iphone 6 plus,I still don't have service

Enthusiast

After 3 weeks of porting in number for inner circle plan on Iphone 6 plus,I still don't have service

I completed porting in of phone number from different carrier to Virgin mobile. The porting in was successful and my account is active, however, I have no service on my unlocked Iphone 6 plus. Iphone 6 plus is in the list of compatible device for inner circle plan. After continuous back and forth, nobody seems to take the issue seriously and everytime it's more questions than answer. They keep sending me links instead of opening up the link and reading themselves.

Does anyone know of a customer service number where I can get hold of a knowledgeable associate to get the issue resolved?

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: After 3 weeks of porting in number for inner circle plan on Iphone 6 plus,I still don't have ser

I am just a user like you but wonder if the problem might be the fact that there is the activation policy on your phone does not support this service.

First, I assume you have done the obvious things such as ensuring WiFi is toggled on, reset Network Settings, performed a carrier reset and service update.  If so, to the step below and if not peform them first in that sequence.

The easiest way to exclude this as a cause is to go to Settings-General-About and scroll down to Model.  If the string there starts with "N" (it should start with "M") or it does not end with "LL/A" that may be the problem.

If neither applies, it may still be an issue with your phone settings.

To check that it would be necessary for you to confirm Virgin Mobile that the IMEI and ICCID on the phone match what is in the carriers database.

Assuming that is confirmed and you also know that are obtaining Virgin Mobile (or other Sprint network carrier) service at your location, then you might want to consider a full restore via iTunes (after having backed up the phone first).

Without knowing the answers to the above questions, it is difficult to identify the specific cause of the problem.  Any of the items above could give rise to the issue you are experiencing.