Virgin Mobile

BUYING IPHONE TROUBLE

Whiz Kid

BUYING IPHONE TROUBLE

I've been trying to buy 2 iPhone 5s for the past day and every time after I put all my infromation in and click COMPLETE PURCHASE a screen comes up saying

WE'RE SORRY, THERE WAS A PROBLEM PROCESSING YOUR ORDER. PLEASE TRY PLACING YOUR ORDER AGAIN. OR, CALL TO ORDER BY PHONE.

I don't understand why this has been going on for the last 24 hours. I am using a promo code and cannot buy them over the phone. Does anyone have any problem solving tips? I want to buy the phone before it goes off sale. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: BUYING IPHONE TROUBLE

make sure the credit  card and the shipping address must match otherwise it wont work and is the promo code for 100 dollar off and are u trying to buy the iphone 5s 16gb for 99 dollar if so it wont work because the promo code more then the phone

Agent

Hey there @emma3. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please, send us a "Private Message" with the promo code so we can investigate.

~ Joy

Whiz Kid

Happening to me as well and I was checking out with PayPal and I called PayPal and they have assured me it is Virgin Mobiles end. I had left to go to Tmobile for awhile and I am starting to remember why really quickly. I tried to call Virgin Mobile however since I am trying to establish service and do not have a phone number I was hung up on 4 seperate times. I have been trying to a full day as well! I guess they don't want my business too bad!

Agent

@babyrost39Hey there! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to resolve this in a timely manner. Are the billing and shipping address the same? Which device are you trying to purchase?

~ Joy

Whiz Kid

Ugh! I'm so sick of VM and all their bull. This company is awful, not worth the little bit of money I save. Tried to buy phone again today and my card was "declined"

Agent

Hello!

Have you tried to purchase the device with another card? If it doesn't work, please contact your bank. Also, you can call to 1-[***personal info removed***] and one of our live representatives can help you purchase the phone.