Black Friday Promo

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday Promo

Yes.. I didn't receive it but another agent provided it.. like I said I am registered for the promo card it just hasn't updated with approval status.

Agent

Thank you. If you are registered you would receive the promotion. Please allow the system to update. Victor21

Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo

That's a dream.  I keep hearing people say 14 days after the 2nd payment

That payment was Dec 29, 14 days ago..
Via chat, Virgin just told me 30 more days

Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday 200 promo

That's a dream.  I keep hearing people say 14 days after the 2nd payment

That payment was Dec 29, 14 days ago..
Via Chat, Virgin just told me 30 more days
So, apparently Virgin now says 42 days after the 2nd month is paid, when for the past 1 1/2 months I have been told 2 weeks after the 2nd monthly payment

Agent

Re: Black Friday 200 promo

@michaelvoight Hi there. Could you please let us know if you need assistance today? - E.J.

Enthusiast

I am registered for the rebate promo, paid two months payment and waited 14 day and no rebate. Called the rebate center they said they don’t know why ad told me to wait 5 - 10 business days before contacting them agai. An someone help me get mt he card I’m entitled to?

Enthusiast

I signed up for the rebate, received tracking number and paid the 2 months and waited the 14 days but no rebate.  Contacted the rebate center and they said they DK and wouldn’t give me a reasons.  They told me to wait 5 - 10 business days before contacting them again which is the same amount I was supposed to wait to receive the rebate. That seems unacceptable.   Is there a problem honoring the rebate terms?

Agent

Hi there, Mitchel! Since you have already worked with the rebate center, your case must have been escalated. You must continue to work with them to have the issue resolved.

Heavy Hitter

Virgin Mobile seems to be in breach of their agreement.
It was stated in their email to me that the visa card would be received "within 14 days" after the 2nd monthly payment. 

The 14th day was January 12.  On that day I was told to wait up to 30 more days.  Great.  How is Virgin going to compensate me for this delay?

Agent

@michaelvoight

Hi. We do apologize for any inconvenient. Where/when did you purchase the IPhone model? - E.J.