Virgin Mobile

Black Friday Promo

Heavy Hitter

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: GET A $200 VISA® PREPAID CARD WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY iPHONE

Report them to the Better Business Bureau. I did this weekend. VM has been a scam since I switched over from Sprint. Support somehow “couldn’t port my number over” and that made it so now I can’t receive the promo I signed up for! Yet, I couldn’t port my number myself because their website didn’t allow another carrier’s pin to be larger than 4 digits. This company is shady as hell. Report them.
Heavy Hitter

Of course I registered for the card.  The email I received on Dec 1 said I would receive the card within 14 days after the 2nd payment. My THIRD payment processed yesterday.  So, it is already 17 days late.   Why is there no explanation?  The phone was purchased directly from Virgin Mobile online.   

Agent

That’s no good at all. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, @michaelvoight! Please shoot us a private message with your phone number and PIN to take a closer look.

Heavy Hitter

Of course I registered for the card.  The email I received on Dec 1 said I would receive the card within 14 days after the 2nd payment. My THIRD payment processed yesterday.  So, it is already 17 days late.   Why is there no explanation?  The phone was purchased directly from Virgin Mobile online.   

Heavy Hitter

And,  I have already "shot" multiple message to Virgin with my contact info

I have yet to be contacted.

I guess there is no reason to stay with Virgin after the $1 service runs out, since you can't be trusted to adhere to the terms and conditions set by your company. 

Agent

@michaelvoight So sorry to hear that you feel this way. Please check your inbox as we have replied to your private messages. If you need to discuss any info related to this promotion, feel free to send us a private message to invest age about it regarding your account. - E.J.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Nothing in my inbox says anything helpful,  Saying, "We are sorry" or "We are dilgently working on it" doesn't really tell me anything of substance.  It doesn't tell me when you are PAYING me the $200 you owe.  Of course, there would be consequences if you didn't get the $1 for the month of introductory service, but you can go weeks past the due date for paying US what you owe. 

Agent

@michaelvoight I understand your concerns about this matter. Feel free to PM us so we can follow up on this situation. - E.J.

Enthusiast

Re: How do I receive my Black Friday 200 visa gift card?

How/where do I send a private message?

Agent

Re: How do I receive my Black Friday 200 visa gift card?

Hi, @Chayes1221! To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".