Black Friday Promo

Enthusiast

Re: How do I receive my Black Friday 200 visa gift card?

So as a bit of an update on this... it has been 2 months and 15 days (completed two monthly payments) and waited an additional 15 days for the Visa gift card to ship out and have yet recieve anything....

I have completed and recieved the email that was sent 3-5 days after purchase but have heard nothing since then

Enthusiast

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo

OK, so the phone was activated on 12/2/2017 and the last9

wrote:

Hi there, griffur1! The gift card is sent after you've made two monthly payments on the account where the phone is activated.

2nd) payment date was 1/12/2018. Plus 14 days = 1/26/2018. Today is 2/1/2018 = 6 days past what you say below is the date I will receive the Visa gift card. Guess what I haven't received it. Would you like to offer another answer. One that actually is real and makes sens

Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, cnyus. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

Re: Trouble getting my black friday rebate.

I am also having trouble getting my rebate. My phone was purchased 11/26, during the deal. I applied for the rebate. My second payment was made 1/10. We're now in February, and it's been pending for now literally months. I was told in a live chat that I'd have to wait another 30 days. 

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Re: Trouble getting my black friday rebate.

Same but I was only told to wait and wasn't given a timetable despite the original expectation of 14 days

Enthusiast

Black Friday $200 Promo

Where is my gift card!? After this company took out money from my suspended account making it way harder to buy a new phone I’m not surprised that they don’t follow through on promotions. I just want the gift card I was promised when I bought this iPhone
Enthusiast

So far I have been seeing that the whole thing was a scam...bought my Iphone X on 11/27, completed the email registration for the $200 card. and its been over 3 months now. I came to these forums to see nobody has actually recieved it either...

I also have "escalated cases" in on virginmobile rebates site that will just be pending for eternity

Enthusiast

Re: Black Friday promo invalid

I have a case in with virginmobilerebates and I bought 1 Iphone X and i have the same rebate rejection notice of "Household limit exceeded". I bought 1 iphone X.............the whole thing is honestly a scam, everyone wants to help and yet nobody will send you the freakin promotion card $200. It is a vicious circle till they make you tired of it so you forget about it. 

Agent

Re: Black Friday promo invalid

@Scocuzza3
Hi. So sorry to hear that you feel this way. Please check your inbox since we have been replying to your private messages.

- E.J.

Agent

Hey there, IamArielSanchez! Sorry to hear that. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.