Virgin Mobile

Black Friday Promo

Agent

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo Issue

Hello @deepak691 Do you mind sending us a private message?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: GET A $200 VISA® PREPAID CARD WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY iPHONE

Tired of the lies and promises this company wants to give or either NO reply at all!! Anyone one else waitng for Black Friday Rebate...don't hold your breathe

Agent

Hey there, @cook1967! Thanks for contacting us. We have received your private message, we will assist you soon through that channel. We'll do our very best to help!

Enthusiast

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo

I sent in a private message with complaint and all my information and screenshots. The first response I got was "did you follow the process?" Mind you, I provided the tracking number for the rebate. The second rep seemed a bit more helpful and said he escalated my issue. I am in the same boat. Way past the 14 day mark after my second payment. Then they said 14-30 days. I have screenshots of the emails that say 14 days, which I also sent. I guess I'll wait to hear back in 72 hours, or maybe 5 days. Very frustrating, I know if I don't pay my bill, I can't say "just wait a few more days". Seeing that you are in your third payment really concerns me.

Enthusiast

Its a scam guys I have been told to wait 3-5 days dozens of times for escalated cases through private messages and phone calls. It has been 3 and a half months now.....NOBODY has recieved the gift card

Whiz Kid

Black Friday $200 Promo

Has anyone received their $200 gift card?  I was told that the giftcard would be sent 14 days after I made two monthly payments to the account. I made a THIRD payment 4 days ago, and still nothing. I, like many of you, have spent hours dealing with customer service and I keep on getting the same thing, "30 more days!". 

Enthusiast

Nope no gift card here, third payment will clear in 5 days

Whiz Kid

Im sorry to hear that. What bothers me most is that this is about to be pushed beyond the 90 day period. After that, starting a claim through my credit card becomes incredibly difficult. Makes me wonder if this is deliberate...

Agent

Hello @emporras and @topazdemon Do you mind sending us a private message, so we can take a closer look on this matter?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Th same is ha[ppening with. I ordered iphone 6 s on Black Friday and submitted the request to get the $200 rebate card. It has been now 2 and half months and never received the card. I called tons of call to virgin and spoke 7 supervisors so far and all said this matter has been escalated and issue me reference no. Virgin mobile is a cheater and trying to fool their customer. Most horrible customer service from virgin mobile usa.