Black Friday Promo

Agent

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo

@FoxMulder Hi, the department in charge is working on this matter. You may use the contact form online for updates.

https://www.virginmobilerebates.com//#/contact

- E.J.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

It's been over a month for me and still at pending. They just tell everyone to keep waiting.

Heavy Hitter

I just talked on the phone with support and according to them you have to wait until after the second month of activation, despite what it says on the site and rebate terms. Even if you made 2 monthly payments when you you activated like I did, you still have to wait about 14 days after the 2nd month of service. So for me that's basically another 5 weeks of waiting.

It would be nice if they had consistent accurate terms on the website and support but this is supposedly what their real policy is.

Agent

Hey there, @dan428! You will receive your $200 Visa Prepaid Card within 14 days of your second consecutive monthly payment being confirmed. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Heavy Hitter

@melissac nope.. they just told me otherwise. Like I said, I just got off the phone with Virgin support and they said it is after the 2nd month of service regardless of payment. I already made second monthly payment a month ago.

Agent

Could you please shoot us a private message? @dan428

Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday $200 visa card says number transfer reqd

Hi team ,

Request you please to come unlock the device as I’ve alresdy paid 3 full cycle payments ! Can you please help me with this ..
Agent

Re: Black Friday $200 visa card says number transfer reqd

Hi there, Prasana3! Give us a call at 1.844.604.3422 to submit the unlock request.

Enthusiast

Re: Trouble getting my black friday rebate.

It's now February 10, and I have now paid three months since buying this phone, and my rebate still says the same thing. It's pending/processing. 

Agent

Re: Trouble getting my black friday rebate.

Hello Sparrowmint, you can also contact the  rebate department customer service at (855) 886-1705, phone agents are available Monday-Sunday 7:00 am-7:00 pm CST.