Virgin Mobile

Black Friday Promo

Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo

You won't get the rebate card even if you leave VM now.

Heavy Hitter

Re: How do I receive my Black Friday 200 visa gift card?

You can port to any carrier you want. This is a free market.

Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday Promo

Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing. Please refer to your rebate form for estimated processing times.

Heavy Hitter

Thanks.

Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing. Please refer to your rebate form for estimated processing times.

Agent

@leiwangPhD   we are working on mailing the cards out and they will be shipped soon.

Heavy Hitter

Has ANYONE gotten their $200 black Friday visa??

Making an unofficial poll... 

Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday promo invalid

File a chargeback with your credit card company. That's what I am in the process of doing in order to get a valid investigation done. 

Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday promo invalid

Update on my chargeback claim with my CC company that I filed a month ago, in addition to an extra month of me actually trying to work with the company on my own. They aren't even responding to formal complaints. If they aren't even being responsive with wallstreet lighting a fire under their bum, it looks like the chances of getting anything solved on your own is impossible. 

"We're writing to let you know that we issued a $xxx credit to your account because VIRGIN MOBILE USA - WEB has not yet provided the necessary information. You can expect to see the credit on an upcoming statement."

Now it looks sounds like Virgin hasn't even been giving out ANY of the $200 visa gift cards to rebates that are supposed to be valid and processed. Their terms say within 14 days of making the second payment and NO ONE has gotten their cards. Sounds fraudulent to me. 

Heavy Hitter

No one has gotten the cards from what I've heard. Get your bank or credit card company involved. Nothing else will work. 

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

They ACTUALLY deleted a whole facebook post that had them giving out false information to people asking questions about the Black Friday promo, however Google archived the post to show that it did exist ;-) Shady... Definitely save everything, because they have tried to delete evidence.