Virgin Mobile

Black Friday Promo

Agent

Re: Black Friday promo invalid

Hi, all! Please accept our heartfelt apology! Unfortunately, we're still experiencing system issues. You all can rest assured knowing that we're doing everything in our power to resolve this as soon as possible. We are working on mailing the cards out and they will be shipped soon. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Heavy Hitter

Re: Has ANYONE gotten their $200 black Friday visa??

Not me.

Enthusiast

Not yet, this is now the third month, although my status did switch from Pending to In process, so I guess that's something

Whiz Kid

Sounds like you are in the same type of Virgin scam that I’m in. Virgin customer service is less than desired and sporadic. Makes me wonder if I should go back to TMobile
Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo Issue

NONSENSE - I jiust got off the phone with Inner Circle and was told the first payment when I activated does not count toward the 2 months, and they were  told to tell people the 2 months doesn't begin until after the 2nd paymentt.  

Then, the guy on the rebate chat just said to wait 30 days after?

What happened to 2 months and the card will be RECEIVED within 14 days of that?

Enthusiast

Re: Black Friday Promo

Update: I made the two monthly payments and still haven't received the $1 a month discount and $200 Visa. I didn't receive any email telling me either that my card was sent or pending and I had already filled out the rebate form months ago. I refuse to pay another $50 a month.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Called Inner Circle again, who tried to tell me I had purchased the phone on Nov 28, the day after the promotion.

Then, after providing her the FedEx tracking number, sh admitted to the mistake.  Then, she said the card had been mailed on Friday, December 16.  Yeah, sure.......... My next try will be to request a credit card chargeback

Agent

Hey there @michaelvoight We apologize for the inconvenience. At the moment we're working to send the Gift Cards out, as soon as possible. We're taking consideration the delay of the process. Please, accept our most sincere apologies.

~JoyP.

Agent

Hey there @alexis97. You should be on the $1 promotional offer since the moment when the device was activated. About the gift card at the moment we're working to send it out, as soon as they're available.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

But I wasn't. I have been paying $50 since I bought the phone in November during the Black Friday promotion.