Virgin Mobile

Black Friday Promo

Whiz Kid

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: GET A $200 VISA® PREPAID CARD WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY iPHONE

I won't hold my breath.  After weeks and weeks of pushback and hearing "no" from Virgin Mobile Customer Service (domestic unblock after the 14 days I was originally told and the correct rebate status... (shipped Feb 24, despite being told it was still "final verification status" for the past month and a half, and even being told this on Feb 28....and online it still says "pending")

Agent

We understand your frustration, @mrtravel, and are truly sorry for the inconvenience! We're working on mailing the cards out and they will be shipped soon. Please, stay tuned with us for more updates.

Enthusiast

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo

I have been given at lease three different stories about the visa card. And none proved accurate or true.Yesterday they sent me a link with the claim they had started shipping the cards. But the link resulted in a 404 error. I think this is all a scam.

Heavy Hitter

Finally, I got my rebate card by mail this Friday and a $15 Amazon gift card from email to thank my patience.

Heavy Hitter

I got $15 Amazon gift card.vm.PNG

Master

Virgin Mobile $150 rebate from end of December - I received mine today

Folks,

Just wanted to post that I received my $150 rebate from when I purchased an iPhone and ported my number to Virgin Mobile at the end of December 2017.  I know a lot of folks who receive the rebate don't need to post since everything worked out for them.  I just wanted to let folks know who are still waiting that it looks like Virgin Mobile is sending them out.  

Eric

Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile $150 rebate from end of December - I received mine today

That's right, Eric! We've figured out a problem on our database of our participating customers, and have recently started shipping out the corresponding gift cards. We appreciate your feedback!

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

WOOOOW ONE PERSON FINALLY GOT A CARD?! 

Heavy Hitter

Supposedly they sent out an email to people like me with delayed shipments.. but I didn't get anything. The tracker does say that my rebate status is "fulfilled / valid" and being shipped out within 2 weeks though.

Heavy Hitter

I still have no word or email smh