Black Friday Promo

Agent

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo

Hey there, @itsliz! We have already sent some of the gift cards already, there was a delay in our end but we're already working to send them all. If you complete the process in your end, you can rest assured that you'll get the card. Unfortunately, we don't have any specific time frame. 

Heavy Hitter

Have you got the $200 prepaid card yet?

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

I got the card a few weeks ago.. though mine didn’t include a bonus amazon card
Enthusiast

Re: Trouble getting my black friday rebate.

It says that in the instructions to the customer service agents. It does not say that in the terms and conditions in that document. Note the revision history and see that they added to the terms and conditions after I made this post. 

Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday promo invalid

Lol . I don’t understand the process or what type of organisation you guys run !

Dang it ... I’ve been following up on this issue for last 3-4 months . And still you say it’s been with escalation team . Oh my gosh even a man waiting for his prison term closure would’ve been happy with the jail . But you guys are totally imbecile and irresponsible company and worst /stinking customer service that you deliver for your customer .

I’ll definitely tell all the customers and my friends to move outta virgin mobiles .
Whiz Kid

I am in the same boat. I still have not received my $200 prepaid visa gift card that was part of the black friday promo. I ordered the phone on 11/26/17 and activated it the day I got it. It's been close to 6 months and this gift card is nowhere to be found. I can't tell you the number of times I have called virgin mobile cutsomer service and I get nowhere. I go around in circles that the escalation team has this or they sent me a new card but NOTHING! I am 83 years old and elderly. I don;t need this headache or aggravation and all you can do is call a # and talk to someone that gets you nowhere. They say they will call back and they don;t or you get an email that they're looking into it. This promotion appears to be fraudulent and I think the better business bureau and news channels need to be aware this is happening. This is absolutely insane and the worst customr service. the only think i get after i call them over and over again is a customer service survey. As an elderly person I don;t need this headache, aggravation and financial hardship. I would not have ordered such an expensive phone if I knew I was going to get scammed. Such a same how you run a business. you have a very disappointed customer on your hands and I will take this up the food chain.

Agent

So sorry to read about this experience. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further investigate. 

Heavy Hitter

Re: Black Friday $200 Visa GC for iPhone X

For the 56 th time I'm asking if you guud can send the gift Card to my
new address, this is very much
deceiving & frustrating. I'm getting obsessed and having mental pressure
of following up for last 5 months.
Agent

We're so sorry we let you down, @Prasana3. We've replied to your private message, please check your inbox. 

Whiz Kid

Re: Black Friday $200 visa card says number transfer reqd

Hi 

I bought a new Iphone 8 Plus on 11/25/2017. I activated it in December. I did not get the rebate.

I registered and got the tracking number as 824049508. When I tracked this, at https://www.virginmobilerebates.com

Its still shows pending.

I contacted customer 4 times. They always mention that I am going to get in next few weeks.

Its been 10 months and status shows still pending.

Please let me know when I am going to get this rebate