Virgin Mobile

I activated my phone with my current phone # that I have. I received a call from VM ....

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I activated my phone with my current phone # that I have. I received a call from VM ....

I activated my phone with my current phone # that I have. I received a call from VM but I have anxiety and was wondering if it could be solved here. im having problems porting my phone #.  i now have my port pin from my previous provider but as stated above i cant talk on the phone so i am hoping it can be solved online somehow

2 REPLIES 2
Enthusiast

Re: I activated my phone with my current phone # that I have. I received a call from VM ....

I was told by VM on Facebook to contact VM through here

Agent

Re: I activated my phone with my current phone # that I have. I received a call from VM ....

We understand tiffmilk88 and would be glad to assist you through here. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name and selecting "Send this User a Private Message" and send me your phone number and pin with us. Also, let us have the account number and pin with your current provider. We'll be waiting for your reply. -Edwin R.