Virgin Mobile

I do not want a refund

Whiz Kid

I do not want a refund

I had ordered an iPhone 7 Plus silver. I had sent an email saying I wanted a gold one but then I changed my mind and contacted virgin mobile on messenger and they said I will recieve my silver iPhone 7 Plus. This morning I got an email saying they will send a cancel request to give me a refund and I do not want one at all. I just want what I had ordered.
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: I do not want a refund

Whiz Kid

Hi can you
Please help me get the phone I had ordered
Whiz Kid

Their customer service has alot to be desired....I'm not sure if they understand request!
Agent

Hey there, Yuriy123! We replied to your private message. We are waiting for your response.

Whiz Kid

Now they literally ruined my order. I was supposed to recieve it today. I had asked them by email and facebook to not cancel my order, yet fedex told me they canceled it and are shipping it back to them. Now i have to wait like a week before it gets back to them and i dont even know when i get my refund to purchase a new order. I spent almost $400 and that was most of my paycheck. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

My order was suposedly "refused" and returned the same day. All I want is the phone I ordered and their customer service basically siad too bad and I have to wait until they recieve the phone (they have) they refund me and I have reorder! WTF

Agent

@Nilladoll So sorry for any inconvenient for any inconvenient. Could you please let us know if you were already able to process the order? Did you receive a refund?

- E.J.