Virgin Mobile

IPHONE AVAILABILITY

Whiz Kid

Re: is iPhone 6s out of stock or?

Do you know how long it the iPhone 6s plus will be out of stock
Whiz Kid

iPhone 7 Availability

Hi, I have been waiting since November to get the iPhone 7 rose gold 128gb. How come they do not have it? Do u know when you will have them in stock? I bought an unlocked iPhone 7 from apple and I tried to hook it up to Virgin Mobile but it did not work so I had to return it. Why did it not work? It would be great if you can get back to me.
Heavy Hitter

Re: iPhone 7 Availability

I wonder the same thing. When I went to order my iphone7. I wanted rose gold 128gb also. It wasn't available at the time. So I had chose the jet black 128gb, but with virgin mobile you shouldn't have to wait much longer. They always come through. I have been with virgin mobile for a while now. The only problem I had was when I purchased a top up card. When I went to enter the code it. Kept saying pin not found. They contacted me in less than two hours. They had fixed everything. Believe me virgin mobile will have that right away. You can also wait till a admin or customer care contact you. That's what I did. Virgin mobile contacts their customers as fast as possible.
- Ramsey
Heavy Hitter

rose gold 7 plus

When will virgin mobile will get the iphone 7 plus rose gold 32gb in stock? It is available everywhere

Whiz Kid

Re: iPhone 7 plus out of stock for weeks

The 32gb is available now in black....
Agent

Re: rose gold 7 plus

Hello! We currently have the iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 32GB available, the price is $669.99.
Heavy Hitter

it says out of stock

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

and when i add it to cart it goes iphone 7 plus black

Enthusiast

Out of Stock = Loss of Customers

I was fully prepared to sign up with Virgin Mobile two weeks ago, but the lack of colors/gb options in stock with the 7 Plus has me leaning towards selecting a different carrier. This is costing you customers, Virgin Mobile....
Whiz Kid

iPhone7/7 Plus

I just recently bought a refurbished "Verizon" IPhone 7 plus black 128gb (BestBuy). Called Virgin to tell them I wanted to use it as my new phone, they obliged. They asked for the IMEI to make sure it wasn't stolen, and to make sure it was compatible on the network. It wasn't stolen and was compatible. They Carrier unlocked it, told me to go get a sim from Sprint for it and call back. Got the sim, called them back, they activated it, switched my number over and voila. No issues, no problems everything works great.