Virgin Mobile

IPHONE AVAILABILITY

Sensei

Re: iphone 7 plus

As Apple releases more to the service providers they will be in stock. Estimated time frame is now till next year.

You can also check the status daily here: iPhone

Also, Please not that this out of stock issue is not the fault of any cellular company and is purely how the stock is kept in on Apples side and shipping issues.

Thanks!

-Josh the Virgin Mobile Expert
Heavy Hitter

I have been waiting for over 3 months why is the wait so long they never even had them in stock

Sensei

You will have to continue to wait just like all the other customers are on ALL the other carriers. Apple is working on restock and making more device. Its as if you were to buy a car that was sold out state wide it would have to be restocked.

Please ba patient as Apple works on Restock.
Heavy Hitter

why is there a shortage and they been released?

Sensei

Hi.

Its a usual for Apple. Its something that customers or carriers can not deal with or assist.

I'm sorry it's taking so long.
Whiz Kid

Hi i wanted to know if i i have a sprint iphone 7 plus can i change it to Virgin mobile please. Thank you
Whiz Kid

Hello i have a sprint iphone 7plus can i make it a virgin mobile number please and thank you my friend is a V.I.P virgin mobile member and i would like to move here thanks
Sensei

Hi!

The VM servers are different from sprint. So no it will not work and would need to be a Virgin Mobile device.

Sorry!
Whiz Kid

One of the big reasons is due to Samsung's meltdown with their new phone released prior to the 7 coming out.  This caused an even heavier demand for iPhones than normal. 

--Ben

Whiz Kid

iPhone 7 Availability online or instore

So like many others who are very fustrated with virgin mobile at this time for not giving a straight answer i want to ask and hope for a different answer than the sales team is working on it. The iphone 7 has been restocked on all major carriers and the apple store, so a new stock has went out and virgin mobile never put any more phones out. For over two months we have been constantly checking the site per instructed and nothing. Then i have been told to check a virgin mobile retailer but virgin mobile doesnt seem to give iphones for retailers to sale. I want to ask, did virgin mobile even request a restock and also do any stores sell the i phone for virgin mobile? And will the phone come back sometime in by hw next month because apple has plenty of iPhones its not a low stock problem.