Virgin Mobile

IPHONE AVAILABILITY

Whiz Kid

Re: rose gold 7 plus

I'm having the same problem. It says the rose gold is in stock and once you add it to the cart it says black!
Heavy Hitter

Re: rose gold 7 plus

i know i wish virgin mobile will get it in stock

Enthusiast

Iphone 7 availability

So, I've literally been waiting since the release of the 7 to buy it from Virgin Mobile. That's now been 5 months. I check every day for the stock of the 128 gb Rose Gold iPhone 7, and have been for months, and it's never been in stock. This is just ridiculous. Apple has every gb and color available. If I buy an "Unlocked and SIM-free iPhone" from the Apple website, will that work with the Virgin Mobile network? I would love to buy it from VM, but I know they will just keep telling us the run-around and never get them in stock. Please, someone help me and let me know if you've been able to activate a phone purchased from Apple on VM and how you do it. Thank you SO MUCH!

Sincerely,

"Still rocking the 4S and have been waiting to buy the 7 for 5 months"

Whiz Kid

Re: Iphone 7 availability

I've bought an unlocked phone from Apple and tried to hook it up to Virgin Mobile and it didn't work so I had to return the phone. I have been waiting months also for the iPhone 7 rose gold 128gbts. It is so frustrating
Enthusiast

It's seriously getting ridiculous.

Enthusiast

Re: IPHONE AVAILABILITY

I had the same issue! I finally complained and contacted them through Facebook messenger and the representative ordered me an iPhone on the phone. It came in earlier then expected as well. I was trying for months to order it and even contacted my bank they said the issue was with VM...
Heavy Hitter

what iphone did you order on the phone 

Enthusiast

I saw that the 32gb has the same price of the 16th. But it is out of stock. Does anyone know how long does it takes to have it available?
Can the proposed plan be used also with other devices through the hotspot?

Thanks,

Alberto
Heavy Hitter

Opposite experience; bought unlocked 7+ from Apple who included Boost, Sprint, Virgin SIM and activated it on VM no problem...