Virgin Mobile

Inner circle iPhone plan

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Inner circle iPhone plan

I have a brand new iPhone 7 plus straight from apple. Can I still get the $1 VM service for my iPhone or do I have to buy an iPhone straight from VM? I've read in other places I could get my iPhone from apple and still be able to get the $1 inner circle plan. It's unlocked. Also, if I am able to use my iPhone I just got from apple, how do I go upon doing it? Do I just buy a VM sim kit and activate it on my unlocked iPhone?
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Inner circle iPhone plan

Hi, Chilo.

Let’s check this thing out; we can definitely help you out with that! In order to be eligible for the Inner Circle plan, you need to purchase or upgrade to a compatible iPhone device at https://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop or at a physical Apple Store. However, if you purchase it at the Apple Store, you must ask for the $1 plan, so the iPhone is activated at the moment of the purchase. We'd recommend you to check at the store where you purchased it.

~AmyM25

Enthusiast

So I can't buy a virgin mobile sim kit and activate it online for the iPhone plan? I keep getting the run around apple said they don't carry virgin mobile SIM cards or plans. That I would have to go through virgin mobile for that plan. Then you say I can't activate my iPhone only way I can activate is if I asked for the inner circle iPhone but apple doesn't sell inner circle iPhones anywhere they only sell iPhones that are either carrier locked to the big 4 or an unlocked global version. I have the unlocked one. Why is it so confusing and such a hassle to get a correct answer?
Agent

Hey there, Chilo! Let’s get this thing straightened out. This is how it works:

• Purchase an iPhone on Virginmobileusa.com or in an Apple Store.

• Eligible Customers get low cost service for 12 months:

12 Month offer available from 6/21/17 – 8/31/17.

• Members get exclusive benefits and offers from Virgin partners.