Virgin Mobile

Phone activated but no service

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Phone activated but no service

I activated my sons phone, but he can not signal anywhere, he’s had virgin mobile before and did have service in the area. We have tried the trouble shooting instructions found on line. None of the Virgin Mobile customer service phone numbers seem to work, I don’t know what to do now

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Phone activated but no service

Hey there @Ella5898 Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Hey there @Ella5898 Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

@Joy1713 wrote:

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, showbox once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Thanks for the solution.