Where is my iPhone X?

Whiz Kid

Where is my iPhone X?

I ordered an iPhone X 256G Space Gray on 11/26/17 with the promotion of $200 Visa card and $1/month for 6 months inner circle plan. I haven’t yet got an update on the estimated ship date. I just called customer service and was put on hold for 20 minutes and they still couldn’t even locate my order!  My old phone is dying and I can’t wait much longer while you sort through your technical/supply issues.

Two questions -

1) when will the iPhone X 256G start to ship?

2) If I walk in to an Apple store and buy the phone, when I activate it with Virgin, do I still get the promotional value as of 11/26?  I should be able to because it’s not my fault that you guys do not ship it on time. 

Thank you. 

18 REPLIES 18
Heavy Hitter

Re: Where is my iPhone X?

Ordered silver 64GB and no status update here either. Apparently only the 64Gb gray is available for shipping.
Agent

Hi there, thanks for contacting us. We know you're excited about getting your iPhone X. Unfortunately, the shipping isn't available yet. Device will ship in 4-6 weeks, or as soon as product becomes available.

Heavy Hitter

You guys have been saying 6-8 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 4-6 weeks.. week after week. Getting ridiculous.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi dan428! This time, the estimated replenishment date for both 64GB and 256GB versions of the iPhone X is 12/14/2017. Please stay tuned for updates. -EdwinRG.

Heavy Hitter

Thank you I appreciate the update with new info, I hope that means it will be shipping soon so I’ll have my fingers crossed
Whiz Kid

Does that also include the silver version of the iphone x?

Heavy Hitter

I preordered silver, virgin attempted to charge my card today for the order but it didn’t go thru because it had been in pending status for so long that my card company cancelled and blocked the charge for fraud detection. I called virgin to get it charged again and they told me they’d call me back in an hour after talking to accounting dept.
Agent

Hey there, @timpeters! Thanks for reaching out to us. The iPhone X silver version should be available around the same time. Please stay tuned for updates.

Heavy Hitter

Been over 2 hours and they haven’t called me back 😩 calling again now