Where is my iPhone X?

Agent

Re: Where is my iPhone X?

Understood, @dan428. We remain at your service.

Heavy Hitter

Was able to work it out after calling back.. I was successfully charged and they expect it to ship out tomorrow because it's too late in the day now but I'm glad that I will apparently be getting the phone soon (early next week I hope?) so it's good news.

Agent

It's great to hear that. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Master

Getting beyond ridiculous! I was also told the wait was 3-4weeks from when I ordered my iPhone X on Black Friday, now THIS!? I am beyond disgust.

Heavy Hitter

Well for my iPhone X 64Gb silver preorder, it was shipped out yesterday and scheduled for delivery tomorrow (Friday).. so maybe check on your order status.
Agent

Hello, VMCus4. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Master

Hello Kira,

I have been waiting 2 hours for your order department to call me back. "Here to help"? 

Agent

We'd love to assist you and verify your order. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Master

Funny. I private messaged you and didn't receive a response for hours. And my post on this website about my experience with this long eta time keeps magically being deleted by you guys.