iPhone 5 Activation Locked

Whiz Kid

iPhone 5 Activation Locked

What is everybody at Virgin Mobile dead today. For the past 4 hours I've tried calling 15 times, and couldn't get through to anyone. Your owners Sprint have tried 4 times. I've reached out to both your Facebook and Twitter also no answer. All I want to do is have my old iPhone 5 unlocked so I can use it as an iPod. And for some reason even though I went to a Sprint Store to get my iPhone, my SIM card said Sprint, my bills were from Sprint, it said Sprint in the top left of my iPhone, but after talking with Sprint for 3 hours, 8 people have assured me that the account was under Virgin Mobile's database and that you guys are the only ones who can help me. And I would love to talk to you about it. I've only tried calling you LITERALLY 15 times, wth the phone number that Sprint gave me, and the number you publicly lost online. As well as your Facebook and Twitter which is also dead silent.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: iPhone 5 Activation Locked

Hello! So sorry to hear about this experience, CarsonGallo. We want to help! Please give us a call at 1-844-604-3422 to further assist you with that.