multiple iPhones for the inner circle promotion

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

multiple iPhones for the inner circle promotion

I have a family plan with Verizon and want to put all of the phones in the inner circle deal.  Can I get the inner circle promotion for more than one phone since they each have a different number I am porting over?  Need to know before I commit to the first.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sensei

Re: multiple iPhones for the inner circle promotion

it seems that if you purchase all the iphones on VM (or apple) and you are porting non VM #s into Inner Circle, you can do it as many times as you may like. , but I am not CS so if I am wrong, my bad.

🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sensei

it seems that if you purchase all the iphones on VM (or apple) and you are porting non VM #s into Inner Circle, you can do it as many times as you may like. , but I am not CS so if I am wrong, my bad.

🙂

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

I ordered SIM cards for all five lines.  Looks like you can take advantage of the promotion for multiple phones.  

My kids are going to be really happy that the data usage is better than our old plan.