Virgin Mobile

20 hours my phone is not activated!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

20 hours my phone is not activated!

My old iPhone 6s with the "Inner Circle Plan" I followed the steps but my phone still says "no service" almost 20hours past!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: 20 hours my phone is not activated!

I'm having the same problem! except it's just been 2 hours for me. 

15 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

I'm having the same problem! except it's just been 2 hours for me. 

Agent

@miaomiao3600; @sarahtbull;  Sorry to hear that. We can definitely help you with this problem. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Same, but it's going on an hour for me.

Agent

Hi there, @darthredraider! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your number and your Virgin Mobile PIN. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Whiz Kid

I am having the same problem.

Agent

That doesn’t sound good at all, so sorry about this.To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Whiz Kid

I'm going on 2 days
Agent

That doesn’t sound good at all. So sorry about this, @Alasilv0714. Please send us the details via private message, along with your phone number so we can get this thing resolved.

Agent

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.