Virgin Mobile

APPLE REPLACED MY DEVICE

SOLVED
Enthusiast

APPLE REPLACED MY DEVICE

I initially had bought my iphone 7 from virgin, the update messed up my phone, the celular data was not working so apple lend me an iphone 6 that i used for about 2 weeks. Well, now they have completely replaced my device since they where unable to just fix it.. I cannot contact anyone since it is the only device I have.. I am unable to activate my phone and my sim card has been "locked" .. initially it said "virgin" as i was trrying to set up my phone but then i was not receiving the code to activate it after login into my apple id... can i get some help please?.. when i try the online activation it gives me this message: " Sorry, the ICCID you entered is already in use. Please check the number and try again. "

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: APPLE REPLACED MY DEVICE

Hi there! We received your private message. Please check your inbox. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: APPLE REPLACED MY DEVICE

Hi there! We received your private message. Please check your inbox. 

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

I need a replacement sim card

My phone was stolen. the police recovered it and the sim card was stolen too.  My phone doesn't work.  I need a replacement sim card.

VMU iPhone 6S 16GB

Agent

Re: I need a replacement sim card

So sorry to hear that, @beecleo. We'll be happy to help. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and IMEI of the phone?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".