Virgin Mobile

Activate iPhone X

Whiz Kid

Activate iPhone X

I can't activate my new iPhone, I purchased it from the Virgin mobile store, every time I go to activate it I either get stuck behind an endless loading screen (in which I have to clear my cookies and cache to get past), or I get stuck at a screen asking me to choose a plan with no working buttons to go forward or back.

This is the fourth issue ive run in just trying to get a new phone.

Please just tell me what to messege you so we can get this going ASAP

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Activate iPhone X

Hello, zanga20120. We will continue to assist you in private. 

Whiz Kid

Hi Melissac. I'm having the exact same problem. Could I also get assistance with it?

Agent

Hey there, jwiemers. We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

@zanga20120 wrote:

I can't activate my new iPhone, I purchased it from the Virgin mobile store, every time I go to activate it I either get stuck behind an endless loading screen (in which I have to clear my cookies and cache to get past), or I get stuck at a screen asking me to choose a plan with no working buttons to go forward or back.

This is the fourth issue ive run in just trying to get a new phone.

Please just tell me what to messege you so we can get this going ASAP

I am having same issue. Any proper solution ?

Agent

Hello, Gladys2. We're sorry for this hassle. Let's get this thing resolved ASAP. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, and the IMEI of the phone and ICCID/SIM card number?