Virgin Mobile

Activate new sim card

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Activate new sim card

My old sim card malfunctioned.

I need to activate the new one.

The email reply I sent 4+ hours ago about my case hasn't been responded to.

Facebook chat told me to call support. Again, I dont have a working sim so I can't call anyone. Then they told me they cant discuss account info on there. (Why do you have that as an option for support then?)

Hopefully someone on here can actually help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Activate new sim card

Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and new SIM card number, so we can assist you. 

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue! We’d be happy to help. Just to confirm. Do you have a new SIM card?

Whiz Kid

Yes I do

Agent

Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and new SIM card number, so we can assist you. 

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

I can get any help with activating my replacement sim and i obv cant call..what do i do
Agent

Hey there, @Amdavis2007! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN , MEID/DEC of your new phone and your SIM Card number. Also include some details about your situation, that way we can assist you properly. In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

I'm having the same problem and i can't call or text bc i don't have service so the regular service line is no good

Agent

Hi, lexhighto. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code and the SIM card number. 

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

the situation is, my phone broke, and my sister gave me her old virgin mobile phone, but she had lost the sim card. a virgin mobile customer service rep told me to just go buy any simcard for an iphone at walmart. 

that didnt work, so i got them to send me an actual virgin mobile sim card. But this one doesn't work either!