Virgin Mobile

Activate new sim card

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Activate new sim card

Please do not share your account information in public, lexhighto. We recommend you to delete this information and send us a private message.

Agent

Understood, lexhighto. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code and the SIM card number. 

Whiz Kid

I need to buy and activate a new SIM card because my phone keeps saying "Invalid SIM." and SIM Failure. Where do I buy a new sim card and how do I activate a new one?

Agent

Hi there susannah. Did you removed your original sim card and insert it in another phone? Are you trying to use your sim card in another phone? Victor 21

Whiz Kid

Please help me activate my replacement SIM card!!

Whiz Kid

Hi,

I just got a replacement SIM card from the apple store. I just need help activating it. I want to keep my current phone number, phone, and service.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @susannah! Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I need help with this issue
Whiz Kid

I had to go with Straighttalk for last month. They had issues activating too, but it turns out TMobile wasn't releasinig my phone number. We finally got it released and I was able to activate on Straighttalk. I would like to try switching to Virgin again. I've removed the Straighttalk SIM and inserted the Virgin Mobile SIM. I still am unable to activate. What can I do to switch to Straighttalk? PLEASE HELP. I had 10+ messages with customer service a month ago, I've tried messaging again and no answer. My "case" had to go to "advance technical support" and I don't know how to get in contact w them. I've put my straighttalk sim back in so I can use the phone. I don't have another.

Agent

Hi there. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone, pin and account number with Straight Talk.