Virgin Mobile

Activation Issues for iPhone 7 Plus

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Activation Issues for iPhone 7 Plus

I got a new phone on 2/27/18 and went to activate it. It said it would take 10-15 minutes. After about an hour I checked and it still wasn’t done. When I got off of work that night I called and the lady I spoke to said it could take up to 24 hours to finish activating. It has been well over 24 hours and it’s still not active. I’m pretty mad and don’t know if I even want to switch services any more!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Activation Issues for iPhone 7 Plus

Hi there, @NikkiCasson! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx

9 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, @NikkiCasson! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx

Whiz Kid

I got the issue fixed this morning! Thanks though. 

Agent

We're glad to hear that, @NikkiCasson! If you ever need any other kind assistance, please let us know, we're here to help!

Whiz Kid

I have the exact same problem right now and it's been 12 Hours.

Agent

Hey there, @wandarielys! We truly apologize for that, and sorry for the late reply! To better help you, please send me a private message including:

- Your Virgin phone number.

- Your account's PIN.

- The MEID of the iPhone 7 Plus you're trying to set up.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

I'll be glad to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

I just called and tried to switch my phone over and activate my new one and it didn’t work.
Agent

Hello there, TylerArnette! Sorry to hear that!

To help you with resolving this issue, please send me a private message including:

- Your Virgin phone number.

- Your account's PIN.

- The MEID of the device you're trying to set up.

I'll be glad to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

My phone stopped working a few days after I got it. It just says no service and it rings but I can't answer it as it says no service. Please help!!!
Agent

Hi there Tracyprickett. Please allow us to look into this by  sending us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21