Virgin Mobile

Activation Troubles...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Activation Troubles...

So I ordered a Certified Pre-Loved iPhone 6s and got it yesterday. I bought it with the "Inner Circle Plan" so it came with a sim card from you guys. I tried activating it online per the instructions (I'm switching my phone number over from a pre-paid verizon plan) and my phone still says "no service" 24 hours later as opposed to the 10-15 minutes it's supposed to take.

Anybody have any insight concerning this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Activation Troubles...

Hey there @ethanpaap. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

13 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there @ethanpaap. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

I’m having an issue with the activation it’s been about 2 hrs
Agent

That's strange. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to verify your activation.

Whiz Kid

Did you get any help?  They tell you to click here for the solution, and then all the solution is is a message from someone telling you to send your private information.  I have been dealing with this for 2 days now.  I'm ready to find another carrier.  

Whiz Kid

Hey yeah actually if you PM them they can activate everything for you. They just need the prior account info and all that Jazz. It literally just took a few minutes of talking to them and then my phone worked so. Definitely give that a try.
Enthusiast

I have the same issue with my iphone, IMEI is not recognized . 

Agent

Hi matthieup!

Please send us a private message with the device IMEI number in question. We'll be check on it immediately.

EdwinRG.

Whiz Kid

My name is Michele Anderson, my replacement phone is not working nor my previous one, the service has began to be transferred, so I have no phone.  Can you all please return service to my original phone

Agent

Hey there, @shelly54! We truly apologize for this issue, and sorry for the late reply! To further assist you, please send me a private message including:

- Your phone number.

- Your account's PIN.

- The MEID of the device you want to activate.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)