Virgin Mobile

App issues with iOS 11.3

Whiz Kid

App issues with iOS 11.3

My iPhone 7 was previously running iOS 10. Everything was working smooth until today I decided to update to latest iOS 11.3. But now apps such as Instagram, Spotify, COC are simply loading a white blank screen on their start up when opened and gradually closes (crashes) itself after few secs. How do I fix it any idea?

Garry Joshi
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: App issues with iOS 11.3

Sorry to hear that, GarryJoshi. We recommend you make sure the apps are up-to-date. If that doesn’t help, try reinstalling the apps giving you issues. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Whiz Kid

Whiz Kid

and this is the limitation of this application other than this limitation this is one of the best application for Android user for use as Wireshark alternative.

Whiz Kid

Thanks for this great post. This is really helpful for me. Also, see

Whiz Kid

Sorry to learn that, GarryJoshi. We prescribe you ensure the applications are a la mode. On the off chance that that doesn't help, have a go at reinstalling the applications giving you issues. If it's not too much trouble hit us up in the event that you require promote help.

Regards,

Whiz Kid

what's more, this is the confinement of this application other than this constraint this is extraordinary compared to other application for Android client for use as Wireshark elective.

Whiz Kid

Re: App issues with iOS 12

My iPhone 7 was beforehand running iOS 10. Everything was working smooth until the point when today I chose to refresh to most recent iOS 12. Be that as it may, now applications, for example, Instagram, Spotify, COC are basically stacking a white clear screen on their start up when opened and progressively closes (crashes) itself after couple of secs.

Regards,

Agent

Good day @tvtappd Which Application are trying to use?

~JoyP.