Virgin Mobile

Apple Watch support

srv
Whiz Kid

Apple Watch support

When if ever is Virgin Mobile going to support the Apple Watch? Can we go through Sprint? 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Apple Watch support

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. At the moment we don't have information about if or when the Apple Watch devices will be supported by Virgin Mobile. Please keep checking our website from time to time for any updates.

srv
Whiz Kid

No information? I thought this would be the best place to get Virin Mobile information. Seems to me either they are working on getting Apple Watch support or they're not. Surly someone at Virgin Mobile must have the answer. Can you point me in the right direction as to who or what department i can touch base with? Maybe i can contact them and get an answer. If i do i'll post it for others to see. 

Thanks

Agent

Hi there SRV. Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, Smart Watched are not supported by Virgin mobile. Victor21

srv
Whiz Kid

I know the they not supported...i have one. My question is simple. Are they working on getting support for the watch in the future? or not planning on getting support at all. If they do plan on supporting them...When? 

Agent

No word on that just yet, but please keep checking back for updates.