Virgin Mobile

Best method to activate iPhone

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Best method to activate iPhone

Received new iPhone today from VM. There appears to be multiple methods for activating the phone. Which one will give the best chance for success considering so many are having problems activating their phones? I will be joining inner circle and changing from android to iPhone using my current VM account I've had for several years.

1. Use: activate.virginmobileusa.com and follow instructions?

2. Log into my VM account and click on "Activate" at top of screen?

3. Log into VM account and click on "Swap Phone" from menu on right side of screen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: Best method to activate iPhone

Thanks for the reply! I activated the phone last night before you had replied to this message. I used the first option by going to activate.virginmobileusa.com and following the instructions. Everything went as expected. Phone was activated and my account was updated. So far, it looks like everything is working as it should.

5 REPLIES
Agent

Hi, sjs425!

Let’s check this thing out; we can definitely help you out with that! To activate your iPhone, login to your account and click "Upgrade to New iPhone" or "Swap Phones" (it could say either way, last option, right side menu). You'll be guided step by step after that. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns; we're happy to help.

~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

Thanks for the reply! I activated the phone last night before you had replied to this message. I used the first option by going to activate.virginmobileusa.com and following the instructions. Everything went as expected. Phone was activated and my account was updated. So far, it looks like everything is working as it should.

Agent

That’s so good to hear, sjs425!

Make sure to let us know if you have other questions, it is our pleasure to help.

~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

Can I do this method on Assurances network

Agent

@ArthrRasey Please contact Assurance Wireless for assistance regarding your question.

- E.J.