Virgin Mobile

Black Friday $200 Promo

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Black Friday $200 Promo

Just wondering how long it takes for the $200 gift card to send. I ordered the phone on 11/25/2017 and it shipped around 12/4/2017. I never got any email about the gift card either.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Black Friday $200 Promo

Hi there, griffur1! The gift card is sent after you've made two monthly payments on the account where the phone is activated.

5 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, griffur1! The gift card is sent after you've made two monthly payments on the account where the phone is activated.

Enthusiast

That's a dream.  I keep hearing people say 14 days after the 2nd payment

That payment was Dec 29, 14 days ago..
Via chat, Virgin just told me 30 more days

Enthusiast

I signed up for the rebate, received tracking number and paid the 2 months and waited the 14 days but no rebate.  Contacted the rebate center and they said they DK and wouldn’t give me a reasons.  They told me to wait 5 - 10 business days before contacting them again which is the same amount I was supposed to wait to receive the rebate. That seems unacceptable.   Is there a problem honoring the rebate terms?

Enthusiast

Virgin Mobile seems to be in breach of their agreement.
It was stated in their email to me that the visa card would be received "within 14 days" after the 2nd monthly payment. 

The 14th day was January 12.  On that day I was told to wait up to 30 more days.  Great.  How is Virgin going to compensate me for this delay?

Agent

@michaelvoight

Hi. We do apologize for any inconvenient. Where/when did you purchase the IPhone model? - E.J.