Virgin Mobile

Black Friday Promo

Heavy Hitter

Re: How do I receive my Black Friday 200 visa gift card?

Did you order the space gray 256gb? I think that might be the only variant they have in stock..
Enthusiast

Space gray 64 GB, maybe I just got lucky

Agent

Hello Scocuzza3! Great question! Within 3-5 days after purchase the customer will receive an e-mail with a link to a website to register for their gift. It is imperative that they complete this step or they will not receive their pre-paid card. Upon confirmation of the second consecutive monthly MRC payment the customer will receive the card to their registered address within 14 days. Thanks!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Trouble getting my black friday rebate.

Hello. I bought a iphone SE on black friday expecting to get the 200$ rebate and the 1$ for 6 month apple store exclusive as seen in the advertisements below. After canceling my old plan with AT&T and forfeiting my prepay with them, I was told i was not eligible for the rebate because the phone was was not purchased on the virgin website. Apple called their Virgin rep for me, Mario at #801 8abc and I was assured that I was indeed eligible as per the terms and conditions (which i will post a screenshot of in the comments. I was told I would be getting a call on Monday from Mario because he was busy with other black Friday issues. I have not got a callback despite leaving a message on Tuesday, and the apple store has contacted another rep who says I am not eligible for the rebate. Not only do the terms and conditions not specify where the phone needs to be purchased, the virgin USA website suggests that I buy my model of phone at an apple store due to them being sold out online. At this point I am incredibly frustrated at the lack of communication I have received. 

Enthusiast

Re: Trouble getting my black friday rebate.

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 2.28.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-24 at 3.48.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-24 at 2.55.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-24 at 2.56.24 PM.png

Enthusiast

Note that nowhere in that terms of conditions for the rebate does it specify where the phone be purchased, the big advertisement tells you that you can get both deals (the apple store deal and the rebate), and the website suggests purchasing through the apple store since the phone was sold out.  

Wizard

In case the rebate was a deal breaker for you and if it does not materialize, Apple's holiday return policy permits refunds for undamaged items until January 8, 2018.

The matter certainly should be settled one way or another by then.

Good luck!

https://www.apple.com/shop/shipping-pickup

Heavy Hitter

https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/Learning-Library/What-should-I-know-about-the-Visa-Gift-Car...

It says to be eligible for gift card you need to “purchase an iPhone from VirginMobileUSA.com between 11/24 and 11/27/2018”

I think the rep you talked to made a mistake.. personally the whole reason I put myself thru the pain of waiting on my virgin iPhone preorder (still waiting) is for the promised gift card, otherwise I would’ve bought direct from Apple. I do recall that buying it from virgin was one of the requirements for it. Good luck..
Heavy Hitter

Of course you won't get the prepaid card since you didn't get the phone from Virgin Mobile. 

Enthusiast

Actually, Virgin has contacted me and confirmed that the terms didn't specify where the phone had to have been bought.  They  are currently working on the logistics of processing the rebate for me.